chip dipp for party
- cream cheese
- hot dog chili
- shredded cheese fiesta type
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
spread cream cheese in bottom of pan
drop in hotdog chilli spread or level out
sprinkle shredded cheese over entire top
put in oven at 350 till cheese melts pull out and serve with ridge chips
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.