Cold Broccoli Salad with Cashews
- 4 cups broccoli - in small pieces
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup bacon - fried & chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup cashews
- ½ cup red onions - chopped
- ¾ cup mayo
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
Combine broccoli, raisins, bacon, cashews and red onions.
Mix together mayo, sugar and vinegar. Pour over broccoli mixture.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Salad with... 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Salad 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Kadambha urundai...A healthy mix. 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Carrot halwa 4/5 (19 Votes)
- David,s Deviled Eggs 3/5 (37 Votes)
- Sausage Muffins 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked bacon wrapped water chestnuts 2.5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crunchy Chicken Salad 2.4/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.