Broccoli Chick'n Thai Curry
This is an Indian and Thai fusion recipe.
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 pkg chick'n strips
- 2 broccoli crowns, separate forlets
- 2 can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp geen curry paste
- 1/4 cup vegan oyster sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Rice, to serve
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Caramelize onion and garlic. Brown chick'n.
Combine all ingredients, simmer 10-15 minutes until broccoli is just cooked.
Serve over rice or with naan.
You can simply change the flavor profile by add red curry paste instead of green curry paste.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.