Potatoes Au Gratin
- 6 or 7 large potatoes
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 pt. sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook potatoes. Cool and grate with a coarse grater. Mix and heat other ingredients. Mix with potatoes. Let stand over night in fridge.
Top with 1 cup crushed corn flakes or bread crumbs mixed with 2 Tbsp. butter. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
You'll also love
- Scalloped Potatoes 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Potatoes au gratin surprise 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese 2.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Sausage Wraps 2.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Mom's Zucchini Casserole 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Couscous salad 2.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Delicious Potato-Zucchini Sauté 2.5/5 (197 Votes)
- Macaroni Salad with Carrot and... 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!