How to make the perfect potatoes au gratin - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Perfect potatoes au gratin recipes
Potatoes au gratin surprise
Halve the potatoes lengthwise
- 8 Large potatoes per person
- 16 oz of bacon for 4 potatoes
- 2 small cans of cream
- Pieces or grated Gruyere
Red wine and cheese: friends or foes?
Do red wine and cheese pair well together? Find out the best pairings at Gourmandize.
Potatoes Au Gratin
Cook potatoes. Cool and grate with a coarse grater
- 6 or 7 large potatoes
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 pt. sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup