How to make quick au gratin potatoes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Quick au gratin potatoes recipes
Wash Potatoes (peel if you wish) and slice
- 4-5 Potatoes Sliced
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper to Taste
- Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
How to make the perfect avocado and shrimp verrine
By Pascale Weeks
Never made a verrine before? Now's your chance!
Potatoes au gratin surprise
Halve the potatoes lengthwise
- 8 Large potatoes per person
- 16 oz of bacon for 4 potatoes
- 2 small cans of cream
- Pieces or grated Gruyere
The eclair revolution is here
An eclair revolution is baking in France...
Potatoes Au Gratin
Cook potatoes. Cool and grate with a coarse grater
- 6 or 7 large potatoes
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 pt. sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup