How to make quick au gratin potatoes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Quick au gratin potatoes recipes
Wash Potatoes (peel if you wish) and slice
- 4-5 Potatoes Sliced
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper to Taste
- Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
How to make the perfect avocado and shrimp verrine
By Pascale Weeks
Never made a verrine before? Now's your chance!
Potatoes au gratin surprise
Halve the potatoes lengthwise
- 8 Large potatoes per person
- 16 oz of bacon for 4 potatoes
- 2 small cans of cream
- Pieces or grated Gruyere
The eclair revolution is here
An eclair revolution is baking in France...
Potatoes Au Gratin
Cook potatoes. Cool and grate with a coarse grater
- 6 or 7 large potatoes
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 pt. sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup