30 Easy Yet Impressive Sides for Summer Dinner Parties
Despite the fact that we usually labor over a main, we can all agree that the sides usually complete a dinner party! They're savory, delicious, and can be whipped up in a matter of minutes! Here are a few of our favorite recipes to make your summer feast prep' even easier.
1/29 View slideshow
© I Am Homesteader
If you've got a bread-loving family, you've got to try these amazing homemade no-yeast breadsticks that come together in less than 30 minutes (yes, really!). You can shape them however you like, but this braided version is especially pretty and perfect for a dinner party! Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
The Lazy Cook's Guide to Fast Weeknight... Jazz Up Your Lunch Break with These Hot... You Have Got to Try These Budget Meals...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Comment on this article