30 Easy Yet Impressive Sides for Summer Dinner Parties
Despite the fact that we usually labor over a main, we can all agree that the sides usually complete a dinner party! They're savory, delicious, and can be whipped up in a matter of minutes! Here are a few of our favorite recipes to make your summer feast prep' even easier.
© I Am Homesteader
If you've got a bread-loving family, you've got to try these amazing homemade no-yeast breadsticks that come together in less than 30 minutes (yes, really!). You can shape them however you like, but this braided version is especially pretty and perfect for a dinner party! Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!