Double baked potato recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Double baked potato recipes
Potato Soufflée. Discover our recipe
- 8 potatoes Doréoc
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 stick of butter
- 2/3 cup grated cheese
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
Dannielle's Twice Baked Potatoes
These potatoes go along side almost any main meat dish
- 3 Large Baking Potatoes
- 1 sm container chive flavored cream cheese
- 1 cup plus 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt & Pepper
Cut the potato not quite in half lengthwise
- 8 Potatoes
- 1 lb raw ground meat (half beef
- half pork)
- 2 shallots
- 3 garlic
- 1 egg
- 2 slices of bread
Southwestern Twice Baked Chorizo Stuffed Potatoes
I created this recipe to go with my Southwestern Grilled Steak with Spiked Butter
- 8 large Idaho potatoes
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1-1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons nut or other oil
- 2 pounds homemade or store bought chorizo sausage
- 1/2 cup fine chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup fine chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup fine chopped roasted red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup fine chopped roasted Anaheim chili pepper
- 3 fine chopped roasted jalapeno peppers
- 2 fine chopped roasted habanero peppers
- 1/2 cup fine chopped black olives
- 8 cloves mashed roasted garlic
- 1/2 cup gold tequila
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup coarse chopped cilantro
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- Monterey jack or pepper jack cheese
- Coarse chopped cilantro
- Sour cream or plain yogurt
- Tabasco or other hot sauce
Potatoes au gratin surprise
Halve the potatoes lengthwise
- 8 Large potatoes per person
- 16 oz of bacon for 4 potatoes
- 2 small cans of cream
- Pieces or grated Gruyere
While hot, slice potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out potatoe,leaving enough attached to the skins so theystan...
- 2 hot baked potatoes
- 1 tblsp margarine
- Dash pepper
- 1tsp parsley flakes
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
Twice Baked Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. milk
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/4 ts. salt
- 1/4 ts. pepper
- 1/2 c. shredded cheese
- 4 green onions