The best baked potato wedges recipes - 12 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: baked potato
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Baked potato wedges recipes
Roasted Garlic and Herb Potato Wedges
This garlic and herb flavored oven roasted potato wedges are so delicious and easy to make
- 1) 4 medium potatoes (660g);
- 2) 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp freshly minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper;
- 3) 1/3 tsp thyme
- 1/3 tsp rosemary
- 1/3 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika.
20 winning chicken dinners with 5 ingredients or less
For anyone who's short on time but doesn't want to sacrifice flavor!
Pre-heat over to 425°
- 4 Medium Potatoes cut into wedges
- 1 TBSP Oil
- 1/4 TSP Pepper
- 1/4 TSP Salt
- 1/4 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
25 Super Easy Skillet Recipes
Ever wished dinner was as simple as throwing everything into a skillet? We've heard your cry, and we give you these amazing one-pan wonders.
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
Cut raw potatoes in wedge slices
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 6 cups Water
super simple potatoe wedges
Easy to make potato wedges
- 4-6 med potatoes
- 2 tbsp of canola oil
- Garlic powder
25 Great Ways to Use Up Leftover Potatoes
Prevent waste and save time with these great ways to use up leftover potatoes. Baked, boiled or mashed, we've got you covered.
Roast Potato Wedges
Toss potatoes with oil
- 4 large russet potatoes
- cut into wedges (peeling opt)
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 t Paprika
- 1 t Garlic
- 1 t Seasoning Salt
Roasted Sweet Potato WedgesRecipewe ♡
Preheat oven to 400
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 large crushed garlic clove
- 2 T oil
- 1/2 t salt
- dash of pepper
- dash of coriander
Potato Wedges with Cheese Sauce
Wash and cut potatoes. Mix oil and seasonings, then dip potatoes in it and layer on cooling rack over baking sheet
- Russet Potatoes
- Canola Oil
- Cheddar Cheese
Jen's Cajun Potato Wedges
Cut potatoes into wedge shapes
- Cajun Powder
- Pure Canola Oil
Vegetables- Parmesan Wedges
Wash and cut potatoes into wedges, leaving the skin on
- 4 medium potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 lemon
- zest and juice
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
Baked Potato Wedges
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Sour cream (optional)
baked potato wedges recipe collections
More Baked potato wedges recipes
Oven Fresh Seasoned Potato Wedges
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 russet potatoes
- scrubbed and cut into eighths
Baked Potato Wedges with Potato...
- For Potato Wedges
- Potatoes 6 medium
- Saltto taste
- chopped 4-6 cloves
- Mixed herbs 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Olive oil 6 tablespoons
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- For Potato Omelette
- grated 5-6 large
- Olive oil 8 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Onion 1 medium
- Tomato 1 medium
- Spring onion greens 1-2 stalks
- Processed cheese grated 1 cup