Baked Potato Wedges
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Sour cream (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
HEAT oven to 425ºF. Line jelly roll pan with foil. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
SCRUB potatoes. Cut lengthwise into eight wedges. Combine oil, paprika, salt and pepper in resealable plastic bag. Add potatoes. Seal bag. Mix until potatoes are evenly coated. Place potatoes, skin side down, on prepared pan. Sprinkle with cheese.
BAKE 30 to 40 minutes or until fork tender. Serve plain or with sour cream.
For a lighter version, use no-stick cooking spray instead of oil. Place potatoes on prepared pan. Spray potato wedges with no-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with seasonings and cheese.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!