Orange Tea Drops
- ½ c butter
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- ½ c sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. grated orange rind
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Pkg. Semi-Sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. flour
- ½ tsp. salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350, then cream butter, cream cheese, sugar, egg, orange rind, and vanilla. Then add flour, salt and chocolate chips. Drop by tsp. on greased baking sheet 1 inch apart, bake for 15 minutes. Pull out from oven and enjoy this yummy cookie’s great flavor.
You'll also love
- Rocky Road Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Super Simple White Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Polka Dot Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Summer Strawberries 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Mini Cheesecake... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Butter Raisin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Sugar Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe