- 3 large apples
- 1/2 c water
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
peel & core apples.slice apples. combine water, sugar & cinnamon in pan & heat to melt sugar. add apples. cook on high for about 5 minutes. lower heat & cook till apples are soft
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Brownie Cookies 3/5 (23 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Coconut Oat Crusted Citrus Mango... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Croustades 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Toot's Pepper Mix 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Super Simple Shortening Sugar... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom Otteson's Pudding Chocolate... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.