#healthy #glutenfree #noartificalflavouring #easybake #guiltfree
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup organic honey
- 1/3 cup 70% dark chocolate bar (can be substituted with semi-sweet dark chocolate chips)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
In a medium sized bowl, mix the dried ingredients: almond flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Lumps may form, so it is important to mix until there are no longer any lumps (it may help to sift the dried ingredients beforehand).
In a separate large bowl for wet ingredients, mash the banana. There is no requirement to how mashed it has to be as this is a personal preference. I personally prefer chunky banana bits in the cookie and mash it only 50%.
Once completed, add the eggs and honey into the banana mixture and stir.
Pour half the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients and stir. Once mixed well, pour the remaining half and stir.
Separately chop the dark chocolate bar into small pieces, and fold the chocolate into the cookie dough mixture.
Spoon two tablespoons of dough mixture per cookie onto a baking tray, and bake for 12-15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Healthy Banana Date Mini Muffins 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Vegan Chocolate Pudding Pie 2.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Fudge Brownie Pie 3.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Arrowroot Squares 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Susan's Thimble Cookies 3.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Quinoa Pancakes 3.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Ganache Brownies 3.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Italian Fig Cookies 3/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.