Chocolate Cranberry Almond Butter
I love chocolate almond butter, but wanted to add a little something to it… maybe make it a bit more seasonal & festive. So, I added some Craisins, making it Chocolate Cranberry Almond Butter. The Craisins also add a bit of natural sweetness, so this nut butter has NO added sugars or sweeteners. Only 3 ingredients.
- 2 cups almonds (I used roasted with a bit of sea salt)
- 2 tbsp Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa
- 1/3c (40g) Craisins (dried cranberries)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
In a food processor, combine almonds & cocoa. Pulse until smooth & blended. Next, add Craisins & once again pulse & blend until fairly smooth. Store mixture in an airtight container & keep in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Carrot Cake Pancakes 2.9/5 (62 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Chocolate Pudding 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
- White Chocolate Bundt Cake 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- EGG SALAD 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Homemade Oreo Cookies 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Honey - Berrie Milkshake 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Apple and Cranberries Glazed Pork... 3/5 (7 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Sun Dried Tomato Pesto 1.7/5 (96 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you can get your hands on them, fresh almonds are delicious. That said, they can be quite tricky to peel. In this video we show you how to remove almond skins in just 5 easy steps!