Almond Joy Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup International Delight Almond Joy creamer
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup hot fudge topping (I used Hershey's)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- coconut flakes
- sliced almonds
- hot fudge topping (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Whip heavy whipping cream until peaks form.
Gently add creamer and continue mixing until combined.
Fold in sweetened condensed milk.
Transfer half of mixture to a freezer-safe container that has a lid.
Stir hot fudge topping until nice and loose. Avoid heating the topping unless necessary and then allow to cool before using.
Drizzle half of hot fudge topping on top of ice cream mixture and sprinkle with half of almonds.
Use a knife to swirl into ice cream.
Carefully pour the last half of the ice cream mixture into container.
Drizzle remaining half of hot fudge topping and almonds on top.
Use a knife to swirl into ice cream. Place lid on container and freeze until it reaches ice cream consistency. Serve ice cream topped with additional hot fudge topping, sliced almonds, and/or coconut flakes if desired.
You'll also love
- Bisquick Pie Crust 3.9/5 (203 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.1/5 (262 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- CINNNAMON ROLLS 4/5 (102 Votes)
- Pear Shortbread with Green Tea Foam 3/5 (202 Votes)
- easy ice cream sandwiches 3.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Tcharek El Aryane Algerien sweets 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- Strawberry - Vanilla I Scream Shake 4/5 (43 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you can get your hands on them, fresh almonds are delicious. That said, they can be quite tricky to peel. In this video we show you how to remove almond skins in just 5 easy steps!