Pink Coconut Ladoo
Delicious coconut balls made with condensed milk, and coconut power with the color and aroma of rose syrup
- Dry coconut powder - 1.5 cups + 1/4 cup for dusting/rolling.
- Condensed milk(sweetened) - half a cup
- Ghee - 2 tea spoon
- Rose syrup (Rooh afza)- 2 table spoon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 3mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1.In a pan heat 2 tea spoons of ghee and add all the given ingredients and mix well in low flame for 2-3 minutes.
2. let it cool down to room temperature, apply ghee on both palms, and make small balls and roll it on the dry coconut powder.
3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, and store in airtight container.
These are perfect for parties and potlucks. An quick and easy dessert. I just tried some mini bites for kids.I felt, it is easy for them to hold and eat quickly.
You'll also love
- COCONUT CARAMEL COOKIES 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Martha Washington Candy 4.3/5 (68 Votes)
- Coconut Balls 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Sugar Cookies with Cream Cheese 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy German Chocolate Layer Cake 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Simply Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (8 Votes)