- All purpose flour, rolled oats, fresh orange, canola oil, milk, baking powder, cinnamon, peanut butter, water, plain yogurt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 7mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a bowl, combine 1 cup of all purpose flour, 3/4 cup of rolled oats, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, 2 teaspoons of cinnamon, 2 tablespoons of canola oil, half an orange diced up and gradually add 1/4 a cup of water. Mix well. You don't want the mixture thin, you want it rather thick, since you will be rolling the mixture into fritters
Have a pot on your stove top on medium high
While rolling your fritters, you may need to add a small amount of flour to ensure all ingredients adhere to one another
Next, slowly add each fritter to the oil so you don't burn yourself. They will cook relatively quick, so every 60 seconds or so, keep flipping them so they cook evenly and thoroughly
Once they are done cooking, remove them from the heat and allow them to drain and cool off for at least 10 minutes
Now, in a bowl, add 1/4 cup of plain yogurt and 3 tablespoons of peanut butter. Mix well, making sure the peanut butter is smooth
Now, top your scrumptious orange fritters with your irresistible peanut butter yogurt frosting and watch your overjoyed canine kids nosh on these yummy treats!
In moderation, fried desserts and foods are fine for your pooch so be sure not to fry their treats and meals often.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.