Cotton Candy Cones
Cotton candy can be used to decorate many desserts. This simple cotton candy cone recipe is fun idea for kids to make around the holiday season.
- 1 package of cotton candy
- 1 package of ice cream cones
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Tear the cotton candy into pieces and stuff into the cones.
Place a piece of cotton candy on top to resemble icecream cones.
You'll also love
- Pink Coconut Ladoo 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate... 4/5 (125 Votes)
- Chocolate Brownie Waffles 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Vanilla French toast 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Sugared Pecans 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Oreo Rice Krispies 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- mini Dessert Pizza 4/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe