Green Heart Beats
- Flour, Ground Ginger, Cinnamon, Eggs, Plain Yogurt, Peanut Butter, Green Food Coloring
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix 1 1/2 cups of flour with 2 tablespoons of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of ground ginger, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and 2 eggs. Mix well and do not add any water. Add more flour if needed to create your cookie dough
Bake on a lightly greased baking pan for 15-20 minutes
Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes
Mix 1/2 cup of plain yogurt with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and green food coloring and then ice your divine heart beats
You'll also love
- Lemon Breakfast Crepes 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Icing 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Turning store cookies into home... 4.6/5 (4 Votes)
- Fudge Cupcakes with Peanut Butter... 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Green BBQ Chicken 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Shamrock Pretzel Pops 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.