Green BBQ Chicken
- 1) 1/2 kg of Boneless Chicken Cubes
- 2) 1 tbsp of Ginger
- 3) 1 tbsp of Garlic
- 4) 1 tsp of Roasted and Crushed Cumin
- 5) 1 tsp of Salt
- 6) 1/2 tsp of White Pepper
- 7) 6 Ground Green Chillies
- 8) 4 tbsp of Coriander Leaves Crushed Together
- 10) 4 tbsp of Cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic, roasted and crushed cumin, salt, white pepper, green chillies, and cream. Add oil. Leave for 2-2 1/2 hours.
Bake it for a few minutes n the oven at 180°C OR fry in a pan.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Red Pepper Dip 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Grandpa's Chili 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Ranchero Chicken 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Apricot Ginger Bliss 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crescent Roll Chicken And Cheese... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Ginger and Sweet Potato Puree 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Crispy BBQ Tofu 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (109 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.