Red Pepper Dip
- 15 oz roasted red peppers
- 1 small peeled clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Drain peppers. Lay them flat and pat dry them. remove blackened skin.
Add all ingredients in food processor until smooth.
Place dip in serving dish. Chill for 1 hour
You'll also love
- Vegtable Dip 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Deviled Eggs. 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spinach, Red Pepper and Feta Quiche 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Mini Cheesecakes with Cranberry... 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (109 Votes)
- Hummus 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Roast Beef 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper Garlic Fries 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!