- 1 can of Garbanzo beans
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
In a blender, combine all the ingredients.
Add the liquid of the garbanzo beans.
You can use garbanzo beans that you have boiled.
You'll also love
- Tomato Sauce 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Pea Ridge Caviar 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- piquillo peppers toasts 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Coriander Channa Pulao 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Covered Strawberries 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Guacamole 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hummus 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Aunt Brendas Pumpkin Butter 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Salt and pepper
Slice eggplant and chop coriander
Place sliced eggplant in toaster
Thoroughly mix hummus, salt, pepper, and coriander
Spread the mixture onto the toasted eggplant slice!