Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- 1 can of Garbanzo beans
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
In a blender, combine all the ingredients.
Add the liquid of the garbanzo beans.
You can use garbanzo beans that you have boiled.
You'll also love
- Tomato Sauce 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Pea Ridge Caviar 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Sweet Cherry Tomato Salsa 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Guacamole 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Healthy Hummus 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cracker Spread 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Kaurma 4/5 (44 Votes)
- Shoarma 2.9/5 (32 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Eggplant Hummus Toasties
- Salt and pepper
Slice eggplant and chop coriander
Place sliced eggplant in toaster
Thoroughly mix hummus, salt, pepper, and coriander
Spread the mixture onto the toasted eggplant slice!
Review this recipe