Tomato Sauce for Salads or Spagetti
- 2 big tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 whole yellow onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon (yellow) juice
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of honey or to the taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Wash all the above ingredients.
Blend all in a blending machine.
Store in the refrigerator until its time to serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!