Pizza with Basil
- 1 Pizza dough
- For the toppings:
- 1 or 2 cans of whole tomatoes
- 10 oz mozzarella,
- olive oil,
- grated Parmesan
- a few basil leaves.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Spread the dough and drizzle olive oil over.
- Deseed the tomatoes as much as possible. Then crush them. This will be your tomato sauce.
- Then cut slices of mozzarella and arrange on the pizza. Add salt and pepper. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan. Pour a another drizzle of olive oil and set aside.
- Preheat your oven for 10 minutes to 425 (or according to your pizza dough instructions).
- Bake 30 minutes. 5 minutes before the end of cooking, place a few basil leaves on top of pizza.
You'll also love
- Bagel Pizza 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheese sticks 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Roasted Red Potatoes 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken Parm 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Zucchini Lasagna 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Oriental beef 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe