Italian Chefs' SECRETS to Making the Perfect PastaGoogle Ads
Ever wondered how it's REALLY supposed to be done? Here are some tips and tricks to the best pasta you've ever tasted.
You might have asked yourself sometimes why the pasta you make at home just doesn't taste like what you find at Italian restaurant, even when you've followed the recipe to a tee. Even though basic pasta is easy to make, there are many different tricks that can give the dish a truly irresistible flavor and consistency. Italian chefs know this well, so we consulted with Andrew Carmellini to learn a little more about how to prepare a delicious pasta and sauce.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!