Cheese Stuffed Shells
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded Asiago Medium Cheese
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Jar Spaghetti Sauce
- 12 oz. Box of Jumbo Shells
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350° F. Coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside. Cook the jumbo shells in boiling water, making sure to undercook by 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and set aside. In a large bowl combine cheeses, parsley and salt and pepper.
Stuff each shell with a spoonful of the cheese mixture. Place the stuffed shells cheese-side-up into the baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over the shells. Top with more cheese and cook uncovered for 50 minutes. Serve with a side salad and garlic bread.
You'll also love
- Situ's Bathroom Mac and Cheese 4.3/5 (70 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.2/5 (243 Votes)
- Pan Pizza 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Pizza with Basil 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
8 Mistakes That Everybody Makes With Pasta
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?
Review this recipe