- Ingredients for dough:
- Warm water -1& 1/2 cup
- Yeast - 1 envelope 7gm (2.5oz) = 2&1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- All purpose flour - 3 and 1/2 cup
- Baking soda - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- For toppings:
- Pizza sauce 1cup
- Shredded mozzarella cheese - 1 cup
- Onion - 1/4
- Tomato - 1/4
- Bell pepper or Capsicum - 1/4
- Mushroom - 1
- Jalapeno - 1
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add 2&1/2 tsp yeast and 1tsp sugar to Warm water -1& 1/2 cup of 105 - 115 degrees Fahrenheit. Yeast starts
bubbling up. let it stand for 5 minutes ie, until the yeast is activated and the mixture is frothy.
In a bowl mix 3 and 1/2 cup all purpose flour, 1tsp baking soda, 1tsp salt, 2 tsp olive oil and the milk-yeast mixture. Make a soft dough and cover the bowl with kitchen towel for 3 hours or until the dough becomes double its volume.
Brush the pan with olive oil and spread the dough equally round, Apply pizza sauce all over except the edges.
Add a layer of 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, add the remaining toppings of diced 1/4 onion,
1/2 tomato, 1/4 capsicum, 1 mushroom and 1 jalapeno. some more toppings like chicken , pineapple can also be added.
Set the oven temperature to 450 degrees in bake. Place the pan pizza for 10 min or until the cheese and the bottom of pizza becomes very light brown.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Sour Cream Icing 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Blueberry Muffins 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Manchurian Gobi 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Rava Kichidi Chennai Style 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Easy Crustless Spinach Quiche 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Baked Spaghetti 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Garlic Parsley Potatoes 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Garlic Olive Oil Pasta 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!