- 1 Large Broccoli
- 1 cup of sour cream or yogurt
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash and clean the broccoli. And cut into small sizes.
Boil the broccoli like you would normally cook it. When its cooked, place in a bowl and let it cool, about 10 minutes.
In a blender, place some broccoli with some of the sour cream or yogurt and salt. Blend until smooth.
Pour the remaining broccoli and sour cream or yogurt and blend all of it together.
Serve with crackers.
You'll also love
- Sautéed Zucchini with Herbs 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.3/5 (45 Votes)
- Rice and Tomato salad 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Simple Roasted Squash Soup 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Hummus 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Delicious Chicken Noodle Soup 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Salad with... 4.3/5 (42 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent... 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.