CHEESY BROCCOLI SOUP
My mom used to make this for me as a kid. It always makes me think of home.
Rate this recipe 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup vegan whipping cream
- 1/2 pkg Velveeta cheese
- 1 pkg vegan soy cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 heads of broccoli, broken apart
- 1 tbsp pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Saute onions until caramelized.
Bring all ingredients to a boil and simmer 20 minutes until broccoli is just tender.
Blend half of the soup until smooth. Serve with homemade bread.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Chicken Roll Ups 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- BASIL PASTA 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Chickpeas 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Chinese Corn Soup 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Salad of red beans with curd... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Nachos 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Soup with Thyme... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Broccoli and Blue Cheese Quiche 4/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Review this recipe