CHEESY BROCCOLI SOUP
My mom used to make this for me as a kid. It always makes me think of home.
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup vegan whipping cream
- 1/2 pkg Velveeta cheese
- 1 pkg vegan soy cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 heads of broccoli, broken apart
- 1 tbsp pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Saute onions until caramelized.
Bring all ingredients to a boil and simmer 20 minutes until broccoli is just tender.
Blend half of the soup until smooth. Serve with homemade bread.
You'll also love
- Hashbrown nests 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- INDIAN BBQ SAUCE 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Meatball Soup 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Grammy's Oriental Chicken Mushroom... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Fried carrot tops with chickpea... 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Roquefort waffles with Pear Foam 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Onion-cheese cake 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Nachos 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.