The best broccoli cheese bake recipes - 9 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: broccoli
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Broccoli cheese bake recipes
Hearty Broccoli Dip Recipe
Hearty Broccoli Dip Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Tortilla chips
All About Broccoli
Everything you ever needed to know about broccoli, explained by Gourmandize!
Deliciously Nutty Broccoli Salad
Combine all of the above ingredients into a large bowl, and mix them together until everything is combined
- 1.) 2 Nicely sized Broccoli Crowns cut into small pieces
- 2.) 1 Onion cut into small pieces,
- 3.) 1 Brick of Cheese any flavor cut into small pieces
- 4.) 2 Tablespoons Vinegar
- 5.) 1 Cup Mayonaise
- 6.) 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 7.) 1 Cup Honey Roasted Peanuts
- 8.) ½ Cup Sunflower Seeds.
5-Ingredient Family-Friendly Meals for Fall
No need for an overflowing shopping list, keep things simple with one of these incredible 5-ingredient recipes the whole family will love!
CHEESY BROCCOLI SOUP
My mom used to make this for me as a kid
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup vegan whipping cream
- 1/2 pkg Velveeta cheese
- 1 pkg vegan soy cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 heads of broccoli, broken apart
- 1 tbsp pepper
Broccoli Cheese Bake
Easy and cheesy vegetable dish
- 1 bag of frozen broccoli
- 1/2 loaf or so of Velveeta cheese
- 1 roll of crushed Ritz Crackers
- 1 stick of melted butter or margarine
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
Original pizza recipe where broccoli is the dough and EXTRA CHEESE is the topping! #GlutenFree
Southwestern Spiced Broccoli and Cheese with Hot Peppers
I came up with this recipe because I couldn't find any southwestern style recipes that used broccoli
- 2 pounds broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 1/2 cup fine chopped white onion
- 8 crushed cloves garlic
- 1 fine chopped Anaheim chili pepper
- 3 minced red jalapeno peppers
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup gold tequila or dry white wine
- 1 cup crumbled queso blanco cheese
- 1 cup grated Monterey or pepper jack
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
Cook unopened broccoli in microwave for 4-5 mins, turning over after 2 mins
- 2, 10oz packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups minute rice
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 16oz jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Warm and cheesy broccoli cheese casserole
- 1 chopped onion
- Black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 pound of broccoli
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 can broccoli cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
This dish is perfect any time of year, but we normally make it on holidays to go with our turkey and ham
- 1 Large Bag frozen Chopped Broccoli
- Velveeta cubed
- 3/4 stick butter cubed
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 pkg butter crackers (we use Ritz crackers)
Cornbread Broccoli Casserole
Mix all ingredients together
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 2 boxes Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 5 eggs
- 16 oz. cottage cheese (or ricotta cheese)
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- dash salt & pepper
- 1 bag frozen broccoli