Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Warm and cheesy broccoli cheese casserole.
- 1 chopped onion
- Black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 pound of broccoli
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 can broccoli cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Chop one onion. Beat one egg. In a large bowl mix together the soup, onions and egg.
Fold in the cheese, milk, and spices. Spread into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
Bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Pop Pop Bird's Potato Soup 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pigs in a Blanket 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- calliflower 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chili and Corn Chips 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken & Dressing Bake 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cross Country Kugel 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Easy Caesar Salad 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cold Broccoli Salad with Cashews 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.