Cheese pasta bake recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Cheese pasta bake recipes
broccoli cheddar casserole
Cook brocolli on stovetop until halfway tender
- Cheddar cheese
Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Warm and cheesy broccoli cheese casserole
- 1 chopped onion
- Black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 pound of broccoli
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 can broccoli cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
This dish is perfect any time of year, but we normally make it on holidays to go with our turkey and ham
- 1 Large Bag frozen Chopped Broccoli
- Velveeta cubed
- 3/4 stick butter cubed
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 pkg butter crackers (we use Ritz crackers)
Cornbread Broccoli Casserole
Mix all ingredients together
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 2 boxes Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 5 eggs
- 16 oz. cottage cheese (or ricotta cheese)
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- dash salt & pepper
- 1 bag frozen broccoli
Cook broccoli (if fresh, bring 1” water to boiling and simmer 10 minutes)
- 2 lbs. Broccoli florets
- 1 can Mushroom soup
- ½ C. mayonnaise
- ½ C. Cheese grated
- 1 C. Cheese crackers crushed