Cheese pasta bake recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Cheese pasta bake recipes
broccoli cheddar casserole
Cook brocolli on stovetop until halfway tender
- Cheddar cheese
Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Warm and cheesy broccoli cheese casserole
- 1 chopped onion
- Black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 pound of broccoli
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 can broccoli cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
This dish is perfect any time of year, but we normally make it on holidays to go with our turkey and ham
- 1 Large Bag frozen Chopped Broccoli
- Velveeta cubed
- 3/4 stick butter cubed
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 pkg butter crackers (we use Ritz crackers)
Cornbread Broccoli Casserole
Mix all ingredients together
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 2 boxes Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 5 eggs
- 16 oz. cottage cheese (or ricotta cheese)
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- dash salt & pepper
- 1 bag frozen broccoli
Cook broccoli (if fresh, bring 1” water to boiling and simmer 10 minutes)
- 2 lbs. Broccoli florets
- 1 can Mushroom soup
- ½ C. mayonnaise
- ½ C. Cheese grated
- 1 C. Cheese crackers crushed