Our best tomato pasta bake recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Tomato pasta bake recipes
Chicken and Spinach Pasta Bake
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 10 ounces dry pasta (I used a combination of rotini, farfalle and penne. Any similar size would work.)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 ounces chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream (or plain Greek yogurt)
- 1 cup whole milk, heavy cream or half-and-half (I used half-and-half)
- 1/2 cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2 cups cooked chicken (cubed or shredded)
- 1/2 cup fresh tomatoes, cut into large chunks (I used grape tomatoes sliced in half)
- Fresh basil or parsley, for garnish
Tomato, Basil and Cheese Baked Pasta
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and salt the water
- 1 pound small shell pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 2 turns of the pan in a slow stream
- 3 large cloves garlic
- 1/2 small to medium yellow onion
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed Italian tomatoes, any brand
- 1/2 cup, 10 to 12 fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup store bought basil pesto sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, a couple of handfuls
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella
Healthy 3-Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake
Heat oven to 375ºF. Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt and adding spinach to the boiling water the...
- 1-1/2 cups multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) fresh spinach leaves
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 jar (14-1/2 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) Neufchatel cheese, cubed
- 1 cup shredded 2% milk mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese