The best cheesy pasta bake recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Cheesy pasta bake recipes
Cheesy Baked Ziti
Brown the sausage and pepperoni together and drain the grease
- 1 pound sausage
- 3/4 pepperoni
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 14 ounces prego sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (I ball the ball of cheese and shred it)
- 2 cups cooked noodles (You can also use penne for this)
10 Tips & Tricks to Save Money in the Kitchen
By Pascale Weeks
Learn how to save money when cooking with these 10 tips and tricks!
Baked Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
1 Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 small onion
- 14 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 14 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 (20 ounce) cans white meat chicken (or more)
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
7 pasta mistakes you should never make
By Elena Salvadore
Your pasta will be so much more APPETIZING if you DO NOT do these!
Macaroni and Cheesy Chicken Baked Casserole
By JOSEY STUBBS
A twist on traditional mac and cheese with this chicken and veggie-kissed casserole that everyone will love! T...
- 3 Cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1lb Uncooked chicken, finely chopped
- 2 Bags (11 oz each) Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® frozen healthy colors market blend vegetables or substitute with broccoli
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 2 Cups milk
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons onion salt
- 3 Cups shredded Cheddar cheese (12 oz)
- 1 Can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 Cups Progresso® panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/4 Cup butter, melted
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon pepper
Cheesy Macaroni Taco Bake
Heat oven to 350°F
- 1 pkg macaroni & cheese dinner
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups mexican style cheese
- 3/4 cup salsa
20 weeknight pasta dinners to make in a pinch
Forget labor-intensive pasta dishes. Here are 20 new twists on the dish that will change your weeknight dinners for good!
Cheesy Pasta Bake
Heat oven 375°F. Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt
- 4-1/2 cups penne pasta , uncooked
- 1 lb. (450 g) lean ground beef
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushroom s
- 1 onion , chopped
- 1 jar (645 mL) pasta sauce
- 3 Tbsp. fully cooked bacon pieces
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1-1/3 cups Kraft Mozza-Cheddar Shredded Cheese