Cheesy chicken bake recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Ferrero Rocher Brownies
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Cheesy chicken bake recipes
Easy Cheezy Chicken Bake
Preheat oven to 350. In mixing bowl combine soup and mayo
- 1 can Campbell's Cheddar Cheese soup
- 1/2 cup Kraft Chipotle Mayo
- 6 chicken breast tenders
Baked Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
1 Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 small onion
- 14 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 14 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 (20 ounce) cans white meat chicken (or more)
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 cup parmesan cheese