Cheesy chicken bake recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Baked French Croque Monsieurs
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Cheesy chicken bake recipes
Easy Cheezy Chicken Bake
Preheat oven to 350. In mixing bowl combine soup and mayo
- 1 can Campbell's Cheddar Cheese soup
- 1/2 cup Kraft Chipotle Mayo
- 6 chicken breast tenders
Baked Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
1 Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 small onion
- 14 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 14 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 (20 ounce) cans white meat chicken (or more)
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 cup parmesan cheese