Baked Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 small onion
- 14 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 14 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 (20 ounce) cans white meat chicken (or more)
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
Boil Spaghetti in pan until its flexable.
Melt Velveeta cheese, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, and broth in medium size sauce pan.
Place boiled and drained spaghetti in a 13x9 baking dish, pour cheese/soup mixture on top.
Bake for 45 minutes, remove and sprinkle on Parmesan cheese, bake another 10-15 minutes until slightly browns on edges.
Let cool for about 5-10 minutes & serve.
You'll also love
- Easy Cheezy Chicken Bake 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Flavorful Grilled Chicken 4/5 (40 Votes)
- Chicken & Potato Casserole Bake 4/5 (20 Votes)
- goat cheese pastry 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Lamb, Feta, and Caramelised Onion... 3.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Mac N Cheese 3.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Famous BBQ Chicken 3.4/5 (111 Votes)
- Sour Cream/Cottage Cheese Noodle... 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ready to try these quick and tasty smashed potato cakes?
- 5 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Sour cream
- Boil and drain the potatoes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with parsley, minced garlic, cilantro, shredded cheese and milk.
- Mash the mixture thoroughly.
- Shape into palm-sized balls, then flatten on a sheet pan
- Put in oven for 20 min at 355° F
- Layer, spreading generously with sour cream
- Garnish, and enjoy!