Mac N Cheese
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 lb Velveeta
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 2 lbs grated cheese mix (I use Mexican blend)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350. Boil macaroni until tender. While macaroni is cooking, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese soup and Velveeta in sauce pan. Heat until melted together and smooth.
Pour macaroni into cream cheese mixture, stir, and pour into ungreased baking dish. cover with grated cheese blend and bake at 350 for 20 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!