The best velveeta mac and cheese recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Velveeta mac and cheese recipes
Pancetta Mac N Cheese
By Lysska, Cooking From A Stay At Home Mom
Cook your pancetta and chop it up into pieces then set aside
- 1 package of Pancetta
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1T of White Wine
- 1 T. Flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 block Monterey Jack cheese diced
- 1 block of Velveeta Cheese diced
- 1/2 C Half and Half
- 1/2 C. Milk
- 1 Box of Spiral Noodles
- 3 T. Butter
Kids Fave Mac And Cheese
- Elbow noodles
- Velveeta cheese (rectangle block)
Homemade Mac and Cheese
Cook noodles, drain and place back in pan with velveetas, butter and milk
- 5 c. uncooked noodles
- 1 lb. velveeta
- 1 lb. white velveeta
- 1 stick butter
- 1 can evaporated milk
Good Ole Mac & Cheese
Best Around Cheesy Mac
- 1 cup Macaroni noodles dry
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Velveeta cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
Mac N Cheese
Preheat oven to 350. Boil macaroni until tender
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 lb Velveeta
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 2 lbs grated cheese mix (I use Mexican blend)
Mac 'n cheese
Boil noodles in a large pot of water with a pinch if salt until noodles are tender and drain
- 1 box of any kind of pasta noodles you like 2 cups of cubed Velveeta cheese salt pepper breadcrumbs milk
Homemade Mac & Cheese (#2)
Boil pasta al dente according to package directions
- 2 cups pasta (uncooked)
- dash of nutmeg
- 2 tbs. butter
- 1 tbs. flour
- 1/2 stick Crackerbarrel or Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbs. sugar
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- Ritz cracker crumbs