Our most delicious easy baked mac and cheese recipes - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy baked mac and cheese recipes
Baked Mac & Cheese with Cornbread Crust
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- 2 cornbread muffins
- like Jiffy brand already made
- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. powdered mustard
- 3 cups milk
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 egg
- 12 ounces shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
18 super quick and easy recipes you can make in a microwave!
FORGET your oven, it's time to start cooking with your microwave.
Baked mac and cheese
Preheat oven for 350 cook mac
- Elbow mac. -1/2 pack
- whipped cream cheese- 1/2 cup
- salt and pepper
- hot sauce- 1/2 tsp
- cheddar cheese- 1 cup
- bread crumbs
10 no-sweat recipes for lazy cooks
Seriously, a small child could make these recipes, that's how easy they are.
Bowl macaroni until tender
- Grate Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- Grind onions & Garlic
- Canned vegetables.
- 3/4 Cup Milk
Baked Macaroni & Cheese
Preheat oven to 350* Cook macaroni for 5 minutes and drain well
- 2 c macaroni
- 1 1/4 c milk
- 1 egg
- 1t salt
- 3c shredded cheddar (or more if you want it cheesier)
20 recipes that guarantee your children will love you!
These KID-FRIENDLY recipes will have your children eating out of the palm of your hands!
Dannielle's Baked Macaroni & Cheese
Another old, family recipe that was made over and over again while I was growing up
- 1 lb of Colby or Colby Jack Cheese - shredded
- 1 lb of Sharp Cheddar Cheese - shredded
- 1 large onion - chopped into a fine dice
- 1 large can of diced tomatoes
- 1lb of Pasta - Any large "tube" pasta will do. Rigatoni or Macaroni (where available) or Cavatappi
- Salt & Pepper
Baked Mac and cheese.
Ooy-gooey milky cheesy with the crispy top perfect for any cool night
- Not done yet
Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Spray a baking dish with Pam
- Cooked Macaroni
- 3 packages of assorted Cheeses
- 3/4 cup of Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup of Cottage Cheese
- 1 Egg
Macaroni and Cheesy Chicken Baked Casserole
By JOSEY STUBBS
A twist on traditional mac and cheese with this chicken and veggie-kissed casserole that everyone will love! T...
- 3 Cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1lb Uncooked chicken
- finely chopped
- 2 Bags (11 oz each) Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® frozen healthy colors market blend vegetables or substitute with broccoli
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 2 Cups milk
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons onion salt
- 3 Cups shredded Cheddar cheese (12 oz)
- 1 Can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 Cups Progresso® panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon pepper