Creamy chicken with rice recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: creamy recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Creamy chicken with rice recipes
Creamy Chicken & Veggie Tagliatelli
A creamy and luscious sauce surrounds tender chicken, a rainbow of bright vegetables, tossed in long slippery stran...
- 400g fresh dried egg Tagliatelle
- 1 chicken breast
- sliced across the grain to 1/8"-1/4" slices
- 1/4 each of red & orange thinly sliced bell pepper
- 1/2 chili pepper (or to taste)
- 4 cremini or oyster mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 2 asparagus spears
- woody ends snapped off
- cut into 3" pieces
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp. roasted
- salted chopped pistachio nuts
- 250ml 35% cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
7 tips to making an explosively good pasta bake
By Elena Salvadore
Follow our guide to making the ULTIMATE pasta bake. It's the perfect make-ahead dish that's ready to cook the next day.
Southwestern Creamy Chicken Casserole
This was adapted from my aunts basic Chicken Casserole
- 8 cloves garlic
- 4 chipolte peppers in adobo sauce
- Kosher or sea salt salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons chile powder
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 4 tablespoons+ any nut or other oil
- 4 pounds chicken leg and thigh meat
- 2 pounds diced plum tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cups drained yellow hominy or corn
- 1 fine chopped or fine grated red onion
- 4 fine chopped Anaheim chili peppers
- 4 fine chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
- 1 minced habanero or other hot pepper optional
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 6 cups crushed corn or tortilla chips
- 2 cups crumbled goat cheese
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup clear tequila
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- Chopped cilantro
- Sour cream or plain yogurt
How to make the best One Pot Pasta ever!
By Pascale Weeks
Follow our step-by-step recipe for your one-way ticket to a delicious meal and easy clean-up!
Creamy Chicken with Rice
By rosepowell, Immutable Ramblings
Delicious creamy chicken to be topped over white rice or egg noodles
- 2lbs. Cubed Chicken Breast
- 2 Large Cans of Cream of Chicken
- 1 Large Can of Cream of Mushroom
- 1 Chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tbs Minced Garlic
- 1 cup chicken stock
Creamy Chicken with Peas
By Mimilafee sur son blog Mimilafée avec amour
1. In a wok or pan, sear the chicken thighs in olive oil for 10 to 15 minutes
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 lb peas
- 1 large onion
- generous 3/4 cup white wine
- generous 3/4 cup heavy cream
- generous 3/4 cup chicken broth
- olive oil
10 hacks to finish that open jar of pesto
10 delicious ways to transform pesto!
Creamy Chicken on Linguine
In a large saute pan, heat oil, butter and garlic over medium heat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 skinless
- boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguini pasta
- 1 onion
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 green onions
- sliced diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese