Creamy chicken with rice recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: creamy recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Creamy chicken with rice recipes
Creamy Chicken & Veggie Tagliatelli
A creamy and luscious sauce surrounds tender chicken, a rainbow of bright vegetables, tossed in long slippery stran...
- 400g fresh dried egg Tagliatelle, noodles
- 1 chicken breast, sliced across the grain to 1/8"-1/4" slices
- 1/4 each of red & orange thinly sliced bell pepper
- 1/2 chili pepper (or to taste)
- 4 cremini or oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 asparagus spears, woody ends snapped off, cut into 3" pieces
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp. roasted, salted chopped pistachio nuts
- 250ml 35% cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
7 tips to making an explosively good pasta bake
By Elena Salvadore
Follow our guide to making the ULTIMATE pasta bake. It's the perfect make-ahead dish that's ready to cook the next day.
Southwestern Creamy Chicken Casserole
This was adapted from my aunts basic Chicken Casserole
- 8 cloves garlic
- 4 chipolte peppers in adobo sauce
- Kosher or sea salt salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons chile powder
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 4 tablespoons+ any nut or other oil
- 4 pounds chicken leg and thigh meat
- 2 pounds diced plum tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cups drained yellow hominy or corn
- 1 fine chopped or fine grated red onion
- 4 fine chopped Anaheim chili peppers
- 4 fine chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
- 1 minced habanero or other hot pepper optional
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 6 cups crushed corn or tortilla chips
- 2 cups crumbled goat cheese
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup clear tequila
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- Chopped cilantro
- Sour cream or plain yogurt
How to make the best One Pot Pasta ever!
By Pascale Weeks
Follow our step-by-step recipe for your one-way ticket to a delicious meal and easy clean-up!
Creamy Chicken with Rice
By rosepowell, Immutable Ramblings
Delicious creamy chicken to be topped over white rice or egg noodles
- 2lbs. Cubed Chicken Breast
- 2 Large Cans of Cream of Chicken
- 1 Large Can of Cream of Mushroom
- 1 Chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tbs Minced Garlic
- 1 cup chicken stock
Creamy Chicken with Peas
By Mimilafee sur son blog Mimilafée avec amour
1. In a wok or pan, sear the chicken thighs in olive oil for 10 to 15 minutes
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 lb peas
- 1 large onion
- generous 3/4 cup white wine
- generous 3/4 cup heavy cream
- generous 3/4 cup chicken broth
- olive oil, salt, pepper
10 hacks to finish that open jar of pesto
10 delicious ways to transform pesto!
Creamy Chicken on Linguine
In a large saute pan, heat oil, butter and garlic over medium heat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguini pasta
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cube chicken bouillon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese