Creamy Chicken with Peas
By Mimilafee sur son blog Mimilafée avec amour
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 lb peas
- 1 large onion
- generous 3/4 cup white wine
- generous 3/4 cup heavy cream
- generous 3/4 cup chicken broth
- olive oil, salt, pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1. In a wok or pan, sear the chicken thighs in olive oil for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Mince the onion and add to chicken. When cooked, pour in the white wine and reduce. Finally, pour the chicken stock and cook 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook the peas in boiling salted water for 5 minutes then cool.
4. Remove the chicken when cooked and add cream to pan, season to taste. Reduce over high heat for 5 minutes, stirring.
5. Place the peas and chicken legs with the cream and simmer 5 minutes. Serve with potatoes or chestnuts.
You'll also love
- Creamy Chicken & Veggie Tagliatelli 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Tom Tom Drums (Chicken Legs!) 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fish Curry in a Wok 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Legs flambéed in Cognac 3.7/5 (28 Votes)
- French Onion Soup 3.3/5 (50 Votes)
- CANNED CORNBEEF AND ONIONS 3.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Kielbasa and Beans 3/5 (20 Votes)
- Peachy Wine Cooler 3/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Tired of not knowing the best way to chop onion? Our video shows you the easiest way to cut an onion. Master this technique and you'll never shed another tear while chopping onions!