Chicken Legs flambéed in Cognac
- 4 chicken thighs
- 3 onions
- 1 shallot
- 1 dose of cognac
- hot water
- pepper salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Brown the thighs in olive oil. Add onions, shallots, then add the brandy, flambé.
Sprinkle with cornstarch mixed with hot water.
Salt and pepper to taste, add chives.
You'll also love
- Chicken Breast in Wine 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Steak with Pepper Cognac Sauce 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Apple Brandy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Peanut Chicken 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Aunt Soup's Brandy Slush 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken with Peas 3.5/5 (79 Votes)
- steak anchovy 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Mushroom Risotto 4/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.