Chicken Fried Rice with Egg
Mom and I mix together
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Green peppers
- Soya sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook Rice. Mix Soya sauce.
Fry veggies and chicken. Beat egg in.
Put veggie mix in rice, mix all together.
You'll also love
- Paasi paruppu pongal. 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Omelette with Mashed Potato Flakes 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Aval payasam 3.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Apple Jelly Glazed Ham 3.8/5 (28 Votes)
- Oven baked pasta with... 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- 'Spicy' Teriyaki Pork or Chicken 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Noodle with Cabbage Salad- Khaub... 3.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Bolinho De Chuva 3.4/5 (40 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe