- Aval (flattened rice) 1 cup
- sugar 1 and half cup
- ghee 1/4 cup
- milk 3 cups
- elachi 1 spoon
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
cook Aval in milk till it becomes tender
Add ghee, sugar and elaichi.
You'll also love
- Adhirasam (A sweet snack) 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Banana and Caramel Cake 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Sugar-free fat-free ice cream 3.8/5 (46 Votes)
- Honey garlic rice 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Apple halwa 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Spicy lentils and smoked tofu 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Naada (A savory snack). 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Rice Pudding 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.