- Aval (flattened rice) 1 cup
- sugar 1 and half cup
- ghee 1/4 cup
- milk 3 cups
- elachi 1 spoon
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
cook Aval in milk till it becomes tender
Add ghee, sugar and elaichi.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin pie w/vanilla topping 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Cherry Chocolate Pie 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Canned Guava (Fruit) Custard 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Naada (A savory snack). 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Chole 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Risotto with pumpkin and parmesan... 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Fried Rice 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Pudding chomeur 4/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.