Chilled Rice Pudding
- White rice, milk, cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil 1 cup of white rice for 1 hour in milk and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon for 30 minutes or until creamy
Then place rice in the refrigerator for an hour to completely become chilled
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.