Chilled Rice Pudding
- White rice, milk, cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil 1 cup of white rice for 1 hour in milk and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon for 30 minutes or until creamy
Then place rice in the refrigerator for an hour to completely become chilled
You'll also love
- Milk khoya: (paal ghova) 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Oatmeal Cake 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Simple Roasted Squash Soup 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Covered Pretzels 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Momma's Quick Specialty 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Chocolate Pudding Cake 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Bread Pudding 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Sticky Rice 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.