Chilled Rice Pudding
- White rice, milk, cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil 1 cup of white rice for 1 hour in milk and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon for 30 minutes or until creamy
Then place rice in the refrigerator for an hour to completely become chilled
You'll also love
- Saji Meva Rice 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Strawberry Hearts 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy Blueberry Muffins 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Yummy Brownies Bites 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- PUMPKIN PUDDING 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Healthy French Toast 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Rice 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE PUDDING (stovetop method) 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.