FAST 5: Upgrade Your Boring Hot-Dog With These Epic Recipes
Forget the boring standard hot-dog, there are so many delicious, gourmet and fun alternatives to try!
© How Sweet Eats
jalapeño pretzel dogs with cheddar beer sauce
Ditch the traditional bun and wrap your delicous dogs in pretzel bread. Don't forget the jalapeño! Recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.