- Hard boiled eggs peeled
- Miracle whip or mayonaise
- Dash worcershire
- Finely chopped chives
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut eggs in half. Scoop out yolks and place in small bowl
Add the other ingredients to taste except chives. Mix well. Scoop yolk mix back into egg white halves. Sprinkle with chives. Refrigerate covered until serving
You'll also love
- Instant Blueberry Preserves On Rye 3.9/5 (50 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato Salsa 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Denny's Fried Cheese Melt 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Layered toasts 3.5/5 (149 Votes)
- Microwaved Chocolate Cake from my... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Spinach Balls 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Svieckova Sauce 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Eggless Safe To Eat Cookie Dough 5/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.