Eggless Safe To Eat Cookie Dough
THIS IS SAFE TO EAT COOKIE DOUGH, TO BE EATIN AS IS :-) ... NOT TO COOK...
- 3/4 CUP BROWN SUGAR
- 1/4 CUP BUTTER, SOFTENED
- 1/4 TEASPOON VANILLA
- 1/4 CUP MILK
- 1 CUP FLOUR
- 1/2 CUP CHOCOLATE CHIPS
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
MIX ALL INGREADIENTS TOGETHER
PUT IN THE FRIDGE FOR 1 HOUR
You'll also love
- Blueberry Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Magically Decadent Cookie Bars 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fudge 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baby Food: Apple and Oat Puree 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- VEGAN NUTMEG PANCAKES WITH VEGGIE... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- No Bake Cookies (Pooh Pooh Cookies) 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Haystack Cookies 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe