Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding
- 1 stale baguette
- 2 eggs
- 400 ml of milk
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar brown
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Chip
- 30 g butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the baguette into slices 1.5 cm thick, place them neatly in a dish.
Whisk milk and eggs, then add the vanilla sugar and salt. Pour this mixture over the bread and let soak 30 minutes, then turn each slice. Let soak 30 minutes again
Spread chocolate chips on bread, brown sugar and butter in small hazelnuts. Bake 30 minutes at 180 ° C '(gas mark 6). Serve warm, alone or with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream for big appetites.
You'll also love
- Chocolate thumbprints 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- cream cheese frosting 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Muffins 4.2/5 (80 Votes)
- Fantasy Fudge 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Sweet Marie Bars 3.8/5 (65 Votes)
- Bread Pudding 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Bread Pudding 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!