Easy Chocolate Cupcakes
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- 1 - 15 ounce can of pumpkin purée
- 1 - box chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 can of water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In large bowl, blend all ingredients.
Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full. Bake 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Watermelon Biscotti 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Blueberry Cake 4.1/5 (53 Votes)
- Chocolate TVP Cookies 4/5 (61 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Glazed Brownies 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Caramel Macchiato... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Nutella Brownie Cupcakes 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Fudge Cupcakes with Peanut Butter... 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Nana's Brownie Cupcakes 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!